FEES

Here's everything you need to know to get started.

Fees & Payments
Free Consultation
Fees & Payments

The hourly fee for services is $100.

The estimated number of hours is determined at the time of the agreement. The time it will take to complete the services you require is based on the needs and information you provide at the time of the initial consultation. There will be no charge to you until the assessment of your needs is completed and agreed upon.

Once a verbal agreement is reached, you will receive an email that details the services you will receive and the estimated number of hours and cost required to complete your research and/or statistical needs. Clients will pay 75% of the anticipated cost of the project before consulting begins. Once the consulting services have been completed, clients will submit the remaining 25% of the consulting fee. Final analyses and/or manuscripts will not be sent to clients until the final payment has been made.

Note that throughout the process, clients will be made aware of the actual time required to complete the consulting services. In the event that less time is required, adjustments will be made at the time of the final payment. If additional services are required that are beyond the terms of the initial agreement, a supplementary agreement will be drafted before additional work is conducted.

Free Consultation

A savvy consumer shops around and a good researcher does preliminary research. That is why you have the opportunity to speak with me before you decide if you really need help with completing your thesis or dissertation, if the services I offer meet your needs and if you are comfortable with my style of virtual mentoring.

I am committed to making you feel comfortable about your experiences and ensuring that your needs are met. Based on my personal philosophy of mentoring, these initial contacts serve multiple purposes which may include the following

  • relieving your anxiety about discussing your work with someone you don't know and may never meet

  • knowing that the services you will receive are delivered by a knowledgable, compassionate, professional who can address your concerns and assist you in making the process manageable and understandable

Feel free to call me at:

(570) 881-0439

Or email at:

[email protected]

I will be happy to answer any questions you have and offer a preliminary action plan.

Are you ready to get started?

Consulting Service Fees
credit-card-png-hd-credit-card-transparent-png-sticker-credit-4175

Not quite sure yet?

Why not visit our contact page, we would love to chat with you!